Our Spring 2018 newsletter is now available to download. Click on the link below to view.
The committee met in January 2018 at the Old Gatehouse in Lenzie. The minutes from that meeting can be found at the link below.
Following on from the well attended inaugural meeting of the Woodilee Residents Association, the committee has now been formed, met, and started to work through the list of issues raised by local residents in collaboration with RMG. The minutes from the meetings held to date, and the list of issues can be found below.
Inaugural Meeting – September 2017
Committee Meeting – October 2017
Latest Issues List (and updates)
We are keen to understand how widespread the problem of slow internet speeds is in Woodilee so have created a quick poll to help. One response per household please, and if you don’t know what your download speed is you can use a free tool such as SpeedTest.net.
Select the most appropriate response, then click on the “Vote” button below.
Well, that’s the easy bit done…
In excess of 100 people turned up for the inaugural Woodilee Residents meeting which was held this evening at Lenzie Academy, with over 180 residences voting in favour of the Assocation being formed (primarily in advance via proxy voting). We are delighted to report that 20 individuals put themselves forward to form the committee which will meet in the coming weeks to assign roles and deliver a constitution. While the primary function of the Association is to work with the factor (RMG) we are confident other initiatives will be considered and progressed (e.g. review of broadband provision, bus service, events, etc).
Thanks to :
- Melissa Syme from RMG for hosting the meeting, summarising the work the factor do and fielding questions from those who attended
- the members of the steering group who worked to get us this far by securing votes through door knocks and online campaigns
- those residents who either turned up tonight or passed on their proxy vote
We hope that the Association will help deliver a better environment for us all, but we will need the continued support of all residents to prosper.
Further updates will be issued in due course via Facebook and the woodilee.org.uk web site.
We’re looking for your help to :
- compile a list of suppliers used by builders to help residents procure services and materials as used when the properties were initially built. This includes (but not limited to) suppliers of kitchens, bathrooms, doors, flooring, roof tiles, bricks, sanitary ware, light fittings, ironmongery, etc.
- source original marketing brochures produced by the builders.
If you can help in any way please contact us.
A group of residents from the Woodilee estate are in the process of attempting to form a committee. If you would like to participate, find out about meetings planned, or simply receive updates, please sign up to the mailing list by clicking here. No date for the inaugural Woodilee Residents Association meeting has been decided (i.e. where the group will be formed and committee members elected), but advance notice will be given via postal mailing, this website, Facebook and on a notice expected to be placed at the village Spar shop.