The Woodilee Residents Association Annual General Meeting has now been rescheduled for Tuesday 20th October from 7pm on Zoom.
Committee members will be elected at this meeting from the nominees submitted following our member appeal. Any contested committee positions will go to a vote where a majority decision will be upheld.
If you are able to attend the AGM on 20th October you must register using the online form below no later than 10pm on Sunday 18th October 2020.
The following notes apply:
- Your data will only be used only to:
- validate you as a resident of Woodilee and therefore your eligibility to attend the AGM
- send you, by email, an invite to the Zoom meeting
- Your data will be retained for no longer than 30 days from the point of submission, at which point it will be purged automatically
- The invitation to the Zoom meeting will come from email@example.com. Please add this to your contacts if you think it will be blocked by any spam filters you have in place
If you are unable to attend the AGM:
- please download and fill in the Proxy Form
- E-mail a photo of the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
AGM Registration Form
( Please register if you wish to attend the AGM on Sunday 18th October )