This page allows members of the Woodilee Residents Association committee the ability to sign up to the committee mailing group.
Important Notes :
- By joining and this mailing list you acknowledge that your email address will be visible to all members of the mailing list
- All mails sent to the mailing list will be visible to all committee members
Using the mailing list
- You first need to join up. See the Joining Instructions below
- To start a discussion, or simply just email the members of the committee, send an email from your normal email program with the TO field set to email@example.com
- To reply to a discussion, simply reply to the email you have been sent. Make sure the TO field is set to firstname.lastname@example.org. The message will be sent to all members of the committee.
- You are required to have a Google Account. If you have a @gmail.com or @googlemail.com account them you will already have a Google Account, so just use this email address to join up
- If you do not have a Google Account, you will need to create one. Don’t worry, you can use your existing email address though so all correspondence will continue to be sent to it
- Click on “Sign in to view this group”
- If you have a Google Account already, enter its email address, click Next, and then the password.
- If you do not have a Google Account, click “Create Account” and follow the on-screen instructions. If you want to use your existing email address, make sure you click on the “Use my current email address instead” link. Once you’ve created your account come back to this page to join up to the group.
- Once you’ve signed in you’ll be sent to a simple web page that contains a link “Apply for membership”. Click it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you’ve applied, you’ll need to wait until the administrator approves your request. Use the “Contact” page to send us a message if you don’t hear anything for a few days.
- Once you’ve been approved, you can start and contribute to discussions as described above.
Access Google Groups
Click the link below to access the Woodilee committee Google Group