The Woodilee Residents Association would like to invite residents to attend the Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 29th September from 7pm on Zoom. The meeting will include annual reports from the current Chair and from Melissa Syme, RMG Scotland. Committee members will then be elected from the nominees submitted following our recent member appeal.
A notice of the AGM will be issued by RMG Scotland, who manage the administration of this meeting on our behalf as part of their management duties. Residents will be invited to attend the
meeting online (as current guidance permits) or to return a proxy vote in their absence (one per household). All contested committee positions will go to a vote where a majority decision will be upheld.
If you are unable to attend the AGM :
- please download and fill in the Proxy Form
- E-mail a photo of it to: email@example.com OR
- post it to the RMG Scotland office at Unit 6, 95 Morrison Street, Glasgow G5 8BE
If you are able to attend the AGM on 29th September please fill in the online form below no later than 10pm on Sunday 27th September 2020. The following notes apply :
- Your data will only be used only to :
- validate you as a resident of Woodilee and therefore your eligibility to attend the AGM
- send you, by email, an invite to the Zoom meeting
- Your data will be retained for no longer than 30 days from the point of submission, at which point it will be purged automatically
- The invitation to the Zoom meeting will come from firstname.lastname@example.org Please add this to your contacts if you think it will be blocked by any spam filters you have in place